Monday, February 22, 2010

Just when I thought I couldnt possibly stand any more winter...






























Mother Nature came and dumped at least 6 inches on us this morning.
School was cancelled, roads are a mess, and we are SNOWED IN. Ken came home from work at lunch time and has been busy working on a snow sculpture of Funky Kong in our backyard.
It actually started as what I thought was going to be a quick trip outside to make a little snowman with the kids. Turns out Funky Kong is now taller than my husband, the kids are all inside napping, I am uploading pictures and Ken is still out there carving away and adding arms to his creation.
It was so much fun to watch the kids (big and little!) play in the snow... but I am still so ready for spring! Less than a month away now! Yay!!!

No comments: