Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dear Blog,

Oh how I have missed you!
I still see you everyday when I come online to read new entries on the blogs I follow, but its been so long since I have updated you!
Life has been so crazy the last 6 or so months. With working full-time (plus some!) and Ken's new position, moving back to Michigan and then moving again into our own place, life has been a little, um, HeCtIC?!
Work is still crazy for me with all of the overtime we have to put in, and Ken's job carries stress like I have never seen, but hopefully things are starting to settle a bit for us. The kids are growing like weeks, we officially no longer have a baby in the house (not so sure I like the sound of that!), and things are GOOD.
I just cant believe it has been a whole year since we moved to Maryland last November! Funny how life has really come full circle since then!
I love using this as a journal of sorts to look back and see what we were doing as a family, and to see what silly things the kids were saying at different stages, and I must get back to it!
See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Amy said...

While I don't necessarily recommend this for you (it is driving me crazy and I don't have three kids and overtime) NaBloPoMo is getting my blogging more. I committed to a post a day for 30 days in November. Maybe you can commit to once a week...or posting a picture with a few words once a week. Just an idea! Am I going to see you around Thanksgiving? Are we going shopping that Friday?